Exhibition & Event in Dubai
Arab Health 2018 (29 January-1 February 2018) Dubai, UAE
29 - 01 Jan
Date: 29th January 2018
Venue: Dubai,United Arab Emirates
Arab Health is the largest gathering of healthcare and trade professionals in the MENA region. Explore 4,400 of the world’s leading healthcare companies coming in from 70 countries. It offers important opportunities to build relationships within the healthcare industry, to showcase progress and achievement in the sector, and to explore new opportunities with stakeholders in the healthcare field.
Benefits in Exhibiting in Arab Health 2018
- Generate New Business with more than 103,000 attendees at the show, meet new customers and develop relationships with existing clients. Over the 4 days of Arab Health, millions of dollars of contracts are negotiated and signed. 32% of visitors conducted $250,000 – $1,000,000 worth of business with exhibitors in 2017.
- Increase Brand Exposure. Arab Health exhibitors get significant digital and printed brand exposure before, during and after the event through our year-round marketing activities. An additional selection of exhibitor-exclusive commercial opportunities allows you to further increase your level of visibility.
- Stay up-to-date and competitive. With more than 4,000 exhibiting companies showcasing the latest in healthcare, use the opportunity to stay abreast of the industry’s latest trends and advancements and keep ahead of your competition in one of the fastest growing medical destinations.
- Increase your International presence. Having over 159 countries represented, Arab Health is a truly international healthcare exhibition, providing your business with multiple opportunities to reach new and potential customers from across the globe.
- Launch new products and services. Arab Health is the largest healthcare business platform in the MENA region and a perfect avenue for you to showcase your latest products and services to an engaged audience that are looking for new business opportunities.
- Network with Industry Leaders and Potential Buyers. 44% of Arab Health attendees are key players from government entities and hospitals and 34% of attendees are dealers and distributors. In 2017, Ministers of Health came from UAE, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Namibia, Finland, Montenegro and more.