Exhibition & Event in Dubai
Middle East Coatings 2019 (26-28 February 2019) Dubai, UAE
26 - 28 Feb
Date: 26th February 2019
Venue: Dubai,United Arab Emirates
The Middle East Coatings Show remains the only dedicated coatings event in the Middle East and Gulf Region for raw materials suppliers and equipment manufacturers for the coatings industry.
In an ever more competitive market attending the Middle East Coatings Show will help you achieve business goals for the year, allowing you the opportunity to:
- Meet new suppliers
- Boost your profile in the industry and add value to your brands
- See new products and get direct access to market leaders
- Meet your peers and discuss the key issues affecting the market
- Locate new agents and distributors for your products
Why is there so much to be positive about this market?
- Growing economy
International Monetary Fund (IMF) estimated a 2.3% growth
- Construction growth
The construction sector is forecast to grow 4% in 2017 (Faithful+Gould)
- Big projects under construction
Including the Dubai Creek Harbour, Dubai South and Dubai Water Canal developments
- Expo 2020 opportunities
With construction increasing, the coatings sector is looking to expand more than ever
Since 1993, the Middle East Coatings Show has been the only annual meeting place in the lucrative Middle East region for suppliers of raw materials and equipment manufacturers for the coatings industry.
Many of the visitors will be owners or directors of companies, giving you the opportunity to meet an extremely high number of decision makers all under one roof.
We specifically target attendee profiles with decision making influence via an extensive promotional campaign.
Meet the Decision Makers
Year on year we provide our exhibitors with an excellent trading platform. Our show is the perfect opportunity for you to give your company the business edge in this highly competitive market.
A Unique Platform for Companies to:
- Come face-to-face with influential decision makers from the region’s coatings industry
- Meet potential buyers and develop a quality database of new contacts
- Discuss your products with new and existing clients and develop a personal, direct relationship with them
- Network with our other exhibitors who may be existing or potential working partners
Increase Brand Awareness:
- Raise your company profile among the region’s coatings industry and be seen as a leader in your field
- Participate in and benefit from the international publicity campaigns promoting the Middle East Coatings Show
- Promote your brand and product portfolio to your target audience and add value to your brands
- Launch a new product and generate media interest
Form Strategic Partnerships:
- Identify quality distributors and agents in the region by discussing your requirements with them in person
- Identify innovation partners who can make your supply chain operate more efficiently
Generate Leads and Boost Sales Pipeline:
- Demonstrate and promote your full product range in real life rather than a catalog or website
- Overcome objections by speaking with clients face-to-face and accelerate the buying process
- Get immediate feedback on your product range
- Gain new business leads from visitors in your target market