Date: 18th June 2018
The 15th Moscow International Oil and Gas Exhibition / MIOGE 2018 will take place
MIOGE is Russia’s largest international exhibition of oil and gas equipment and technologies. The exhibition has been taking place since 1993.
MIOGE and RPGC key facts:
607 participating companies
35 participating countries
18 500 visitors
25 973 sq.m exhibition area
50 MIOGE Technical programme and RPGC business events
Why visit the exhibition
MIOGE is the largest international oil and gas equipment and technologies exhibition in Russia.
In 2017, 607 companies from 35 countries.
MIOGE is split into 8 themed sectors to help visitors find the equipment and technologies they need:
– Geology and Geophysics
– Oil and Gas exploration and production
– Oil and Gas transportation and storage
– Refining and processing • Petrochemistry and gas chemistry
– Health, Safety, and Environment
– Automation systems • Measuring instrumentation and control
– Information and communication technology
– Power and electrotechnical equipment