Every three years, PLAST comes back to the international stage, always in renewed style, as the most relevant meeting place for the plastics and rubber industries, in its year, in Europe.
Inside PLAST, three satellite-shows not-to-miss, devoted to their respective supply chains of excellence: rubber, 3D printing and innovative materials (including composites, biopolymers, recycled materials, polyurethanes, technical polymers, special polymers for the medical sector etc.).
Furthermore, thanks to the extraordinary coincidence with the other exhibitions joining THE INNOVATION ALLIANCE, a huge increase of visitors is expected, particularly from abroad.
A great chance for all professional operators who, in addition to the latest developments in the plastics and rubber processing industry, will have the opportunity to visit, with the same entrance badge, exhibitions devoted to interrelated
sectors, such as packaging, printing, logistics etc.
The whole range of products is represented in PLAST exhibits areas:
– injection moulding, extrusion, blow moulding, thermoforming and welding machines
– machines for foam, reactive and reinforced resins
– molds and dies, laboratory control and test equipment, ancillary equipment for plastics and rubber processing
– machines for secondary processing, finishing, decorating, marking and plastics packaging, as downstream equipment
– machines and equipment for the plastics and rubber recovery and recycling
– raw materials, acrylics, polyamides, polyolefins, styrenes, vinylics, thermoplastic polyesters, thermosets, fluoropolymers, elastomers, pigments, colorants, masterbatches, fillers, reinforcements, additives, process auxiliaries and other plastics
– secondary and regenerated raw materials, R PET R PE, R PP, ABS R, R PVC, regenerated elastomers, composites, plastic and rubber alloys and other materials
– semi-finished and finished products, household, electrical, electronic, industrial and agricultural applications and other plastics and rubber applications and processes
– product design, manufacturing and reconstruction services and other services for the plastics and rubber industry.
29th May 2018