Date: 29th October 2018
The region’s largest gathering of shipping and maritime industry decision makers. Seatrade Maritime Middle East attracts nearly 8000 attendees from across 90 countries who specifically use this platform to do business with owners, operators, managers, charterers, superintendents, senior management and anyone involved with the procurement of equipment and services within the maritime, offshore, oil & gas and ports industries.
Seatrade Maritime Middle East, the region’s world-class Maritime Convention, will draw together all the important strands of this complex and innovative maritime community. For those who want to do business in this market, there is no better place to see at first hand the opportunities it offers and to meet those who are driving it forward.
Seatrade Maritime Middle East is attended by high-level executives with decision-making authority across all sectors. This is the platform for you to make the right connections and promote your business to key industry professionals.
1. To secure orders at the show and generate sales leads
2. Unveil your new product or technology to a global audience
3. Establish new business contacts locally & internationally
4. Meet with existing clients in the region
5. Support local agent
6. Benefit from our extensive marketing and PR campaign
7. Network and do business in a region where face-to-face contact is key
8. Your competitors will be there and take advantage of the event
9. Meet with more than 8,000 relevant attendees
10. Use as a platform to hold an annual meet