ARABLAB Dubai 2021
Dubai Laboratory Equipment Exhibition (ARABLAB) will be held from 15 to 17 November 2021 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. ARABLAB is the only trade fair for the laboratory industry that attracts buyers from emerging markets such as the Middle East and Africa, the Indian subcontinent, Asia and China.
The exhibition connects people from all over the world and showcases the latest laboratory equipment and precision instruments from major factories around the world. In addition to more exhibition space, the development of the dedicated section of the Chemical Laboratory Exhibition (CHEMLAB) and the second year of the Environmental Technology Exhibition, which is a specialized exhibition of environmental technology and which is held next to the main exhibition, Establishes the title of one of the major global events in the laboratory industry.
More than 20 countries are waiting to attend this event. Also, more exhibitors will showcase the latest laboratory equipment and instrumentation products of major global manufacturers to present to global buyers.
Advantages of Dubai Laboratory Equipment Exhibition 2021:
- It connects the people of the scientific industry from all over the world
- A dynamic point of sale for buyers from more than 20 countries
- The only trade show for the laboratory industry in the Middle East and Africa
- The number one technology trade show covering the Indian subcontinent
- World-class example for new dealers
- Partnership opportunities between Europe, North and South America
- A sales opportunity to reach buyers from Asia Pacific
- Display the latest laboratory equipment and instruments from the original manufacturers
Benefits for ARABLAB Dubai visitors:
- Visit the latest laboratory equipment and instruments from top manufacturers
- More than 2 multi-part seminars
- Existence of regional representations in the Middle East
- Distribution opportunities in Africa
- Live releases
- Trade agencies in Asia and Oceania
- Scientific partnerships offered in Europe
- New product launches
The Dubai Laboratory Equipment Exhibition seminar program will offer a series of well-known seminars, which will introduce unique networking sites to buyers and users, focusing on the following areas:
- FOODLAB Food Lab-To guarantee the quality of food control laboratories
- PETROLAB Petrochemical Laboratory-Source of research on the petrochemical industry
- MEDILAB Medical Laboratory-Purchase source for effective medical research
- CHEMLAB CHEMISTRY LABORATORY- Global position for specialized chemicals
- BIOLAB Biotechnology Laboratory is a fully equipped store for biotechnology
Target market of Dubai Laboratory Equipment Exhibition:
- Biotechnology and experimental sciences
- Robotics and automation
- Clinical diagnoses
- Forensics and security
- Research and Development
- Laboratory technology
- Energy and Petrochemical
- Drug discovery and development
- Technology and instrumentation
- Specialized chemicals
Event coincides with the Dubai Arab Lips Exhibition:
ENVIROTEC Environmental Technology Exhibition:
The Environmental Technology Exhibition is a showcase for the latest environmental technologies from around the world. The event is a B2B stand for the environmental sector and enables equipment and equipment manufacturers to meet with global distributors. The environmental technology exhibition enables the achievement of the latest public and private trends.
- AIRTEC Air Technology an effective training resource for controlling and monitoring technology for clean air.
- SOILTEC Soil Technology Advances in effective instrumentation in soil testing.
- SENSORTEC Sensor Technology Introduces new methods and solutions for sensors and testing
- Pollution technology POLLUTEC Analytical perspective for measuring and testing pollution
- WASTETEC Waste Technology Creates solutions for controlled waste management.
- WATERTEC water technology Effective control and monitoring of clean water.
Target market of Dubai Environmental Technology Exhibition 2021:
- Energy and renewables
- Environmental management
- Health and safety
- Monitoring and testing
- Soil and groundwater
- Waste and recycling
- Water and Wastewater