ATM Dubai 2021
Dubai Travel and Tourism Exhibition (ATM) will be held from 16 to 19 May 2021 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. ATM is a large exhibition to identify the travel market in Arab countries, which is held in Dubai. This exhibition is an opportunity for tourism agencies to introduce themselves and you can get a wider market in the tourism industry.
Today, travel is a part of human life and without a doubt in this market you can develop your business and a favorable environment to earn in this exhibition, you will meet the best people in this field from all over the world and have a business interaction. There is also an online form and you can promote and develop your business in the form of email marketing, social networks and forums in this exhibition.
ATM is a leading market for international travel and tourism events, unlocking the potential of Middle Eastern business for tourism professionals inside and outside the region
The event will bring in more than $ 2.5 billion to the tourism industry. This B2B exhibition will provide more than 2800 products and tourist destinations for more than 2800 buyers and business visitors during 4 days in ATM Dubai Tourism Fair. More than 39,000 tourism industry experts, government ministers and the international news community visit the ATM every year in April, to discuss the latest views and trends in the Arab tourism market.
Dubai ATM Exhibition is an opportunity to:
- Meet new and committed international tour providers. ATM is a true international event serving the Middle East tourism industry.
- Discover industry-leading knowledge including global industry leaders, innovations, research, attitudes and thematic discussions.
- Get expert advice from global experts in this industry.
- Get inspired by new innovations.
- Expand your knowledge and keep up with the latest trends in your tourism industry
- Managers of travel agencies
- Managers of organizations
What is presented in the exhibition:
- health tourism
- Introducing museums
- Introducing parks
- Pilgrimage tourism
- Sport Tourism
- Travel equipment and camps
- Transportation (bus, minibus, van)
- Tour, ticket and hotel services