Dubai MEDLAB 2021
Dubai Laboratory Equipment Exhibition (MEDLAB) will be held from 21 to 24 June 2021 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Dubai Laboratory Equipment Exhibition (MEDLAB) is the world’s largest exhibition and conference in the field of diagnostic medicine and laboratory equipment.
The Dubai Laboratory Equipment Exhibition, with its rapid and continuous growth, will be held this year as an independent event. With more than 2 conferences in various fields, this exhibition alone shows the latest knowledge and technology of the laboratory and diagnostic equipment market. For more than a decade, the Dubai Laboratory Equipment Show has been a place for emerging companies to sell their products to the Middle East and world medical community.
The growing popularity and continued growth of the show is a testament to the success of the event. The Dubai Laboratory Equipment Exhibition has earned an undeniable reputation for working with leading and emerging companies around the world, all of which demonstrate the unparalleled impact of this event on the diagnostic medicine and laboratory equipment industry.
- The most influential event in the Middle East in the field of medical diagnosis
- Attract the most important people in the diagnostic and laboratory equipment industry and connect with them. A great opportunity to meet new suppliers, domestic and international exhibitors who offer the latest products, equipment and services.
- Face-to-face meetings with suppliers and trade with them
- An exhibition with a real international status with more than 3 participating countries
- Comparison of thousands of products and services in more than 2 exhibition sections of countries
Conferences of this event:
The Dubai Laboratory Equipment Exhibition will hold a conference with 7 conferences in various fields of diagnostic medicine and laboratory equipment so that pathologists and laboratory science specialists can share their knowledge and experiences.
The organizers of this congress hope to improve the quality of laboratory techniques and patient care by providing access to educational and communication opportunities, as well as to transform the laboratory medical community.
The congress will include a series of interdisciplinary conferences that offer continuing medical education (CME) privileges, unique training opportunities, and management solutions to help laboratories excel in today’s competitive marketplace.
The event is ready to host more people at this popular congress by providing more conference space, as more than 2.5 delegates will gather to learn about the latest developments in diagnostic medicine.
- Laboratory management
- Molecular detection
- Medical Microbiology and Immunology
- Clinical Chemistry
- infectious diseases
- Diagnostic care tests (diabetes, blood pressure, etc.)
- Laboratory equipment automation
- Lab Troubleshooting
- Laboratory diagnostic tests for direct oral anticoagulants
- Laboratory risk assessment
- Requirements for Lean Six Sigma Certificate
- Quality and credibility
- Use of laboratory tests
- Cytopathology (cellular pathology)
- Pre-analytical errors
- News from the world of biomarkers
- Blood coagulation, homeostasis and hemoglobinopathy
- Immunohistochemistry (tissue of immune chemistry)
- Surgical pathology
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Advances in Accurate Drug Administration
- New generation sequencing
Who should participate in this exhibition?
- Laboratory technicians
- Lab technologists
- Laboratory officials
- Laboratory managers
- Laboratory Supervisors
- Managers of medical laboratories
- Heads of laboratories
- Managers of the research department of medical laboratories
- Director of Pathology and Laboratory Sciences
- Medical scientists
- Laboratory Science Specialists
- Supervisors of laboratory units
- Medical technicians
- Research project assistants
- Laboratory research staff
- University professors in the field of laboratory equipment medicine
- Laboratory quality managers
- Laboratory quality auditors
- Blood Bank Health Specialists