15th International Commercial Vehicle Show COMTRANS 2019 took place in Moscow.
The organizers of the COMTRANS International Commercial Vehicle Show were ITEMF Expo and OAR (Association of Russian Automakers). The exhibition is included in the official calendar of the International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers (OICA) and is held biennially on odd-number years. It is the leading fair for commercial vehicles in Russia, CIS, and Eastern Europe. COMTRANS is supported by the Ministry of Trade and Industries of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation and the Association of European Businesses (AEB).
The show started on 4 September with Press/VIP day during which the largest manufacturers such as GAZ Group, KAMAZ, MAZ, UAZ, Daimler Kamaz RUS/FUSO, Mercedes-Benz RUS, Ford, Hyundai Truck&Bus RUS, Volkswagen, Isuzu RUS, MAN Truck & Bus RUS, Volvo Trucks, Renault Trucks, Scania RUS, DAF Trucks RUS, Iveco Russia, FAW, Schmitz Cargobull, KOGEL Trailer RUS exhibited recent developments of commercial vehicles as well as integrated solutions for operating, control and maintenance of equipment.
The show was visited by the representatives of more than 300 Russian periodicals, business press, federal TV-channels as well as by leading foreign journalists from 16 countries.
The Show opening ceremony was on 5 September.
COMTRANS 2019 RESULTS:
- Participants: 217 companies from 17 countries of the world;
- Total exhibition area: 41 897m2 (increase by 5% in comparison to 2015)
- Number of visitors: 20 539 industry specialists (increase by 27% in comparison to 2015);
- More than 300 journalists of Russian and foreign editions;
- 18 press-conferences within the press-day on September 2019..
- The first Moscow Commercial Vehicle Summit;
- The Best Commercial Vehicle of the Year in Russia» 17th Award Ceremony.