Saudi IoT is an initiative to create a platform focusing on the enormous potential of the IoT revolution. Saudi IoT seeks to address challenges and identify real opportunities within the IoT landscape. Saudi International Exhibition for Internet of Things will be a pivotal event for the Kingdom’s future in IoT.
This year’s exhibition will focus on cutting-edge IoT solutions such as electronics design, embedded systems, software development, product-enclosure design, analytics, systems integration, and more.
Over a period of years, Saudi Arabia has grown geographically at a phenomenal rate. With the extension of our borders, it has become increasingly critical to increasing the efficiency of digital communications. With tremendous investment in smart technology, The Kingdom is poised to take IoT to the next level in 2019 and beyond. The Kingdom’s IoT and M2M Communication market is estimated to grow from $4.88 billion in 2014 to $16.01 billion by 2020. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia encompasses 65% of the Gulf region. The Saudi market is forecasted for a growth of 160 Billion US $ by 2025 according to the (Name actual market study, and who it was conducted by).
At Saudi IoT we believe we are at the forefront of a booming market in the information technology sector—we want to use the Saudi International Exhibition for Internet of Things to generate an exchange of ideas so that we may all capitalize on a period of exponential growth for IoT.
IoT Market in Saudi Arabia
There has been tremendous growth forecasted in various business verticals such as healthcare, hospitality, real-estate, public sector, and energy. With the recent visit of US President Mr. Donald Trump, there have been agreements and MOUs signed between Aramco & other major market players in the Oil and Gas sector. Additionally, Saudi Arabia has created diversified revenue streams which have impacted the market positively.
What are the benefits of attending the Saudi International Exhibition for Internet of Things?
Saudi IoT 2020 will introduce and explore the latest IoT innovations. It will be THE place where the techno community will gather to explore what lies ahead for the future IoT industry in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- IoT Conference – which covers the topics on Smart Transportation & Cities, IoT Innovations & Technologies, Data & Security and Developing for the IoT.
- Speakers – sharing case studies and IoT experiences from ALL industries including manufacturing, logistics, government, automotive, health, transportation, energy, insurance, retail, security and more.
- Interactive Workshops – Chance to interact with the speakers and share information. Q&A session after each workshop.
- Exhibition Area – Featuring more than 100 vendors, showcasing latest technologies and innovations.
- Networking opportunities – during the conference, workshops, exhibition.
- Dedicated VIP lounge – to discuss serious business/business deals.
- Smart Launch Pad – an exclusive area for making announcements, launching, relaunching your products and services.
- IoT meeting point – open for ALL, to meet connect, allowing you to explore a larger and more varied business opportunities
Who Should Attend Saudi IoT 2020?
- Company executives/owners/board members
- Government policymakers and regulators
- Business Line Executives
- Hardware programmers
- Software developers
- Start-up community
- Sales and Marketing Executives