The Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference (ADIPEC) is one of the world’s most influential events for the oil and gas industry. As a premium exhibition platform, ADIPEC enables professionals from around the world to do business and grow.
Each year, ADIPEC provides one of the most important channels to do business and exchange information, attracting Energy Ministers, global CEO’s and leading decision makers across the 4 days of business discussions and knowledge exchange.
ADIPEC covers a cross-section of the industry and is committed to helping the growing international energy community bridge gaps by bringing oil and gas professionals face to face. From C-level, senior decision makers, government leaders, engineers and procurement experts with sole or joint purchasing authority, the whole supply chain meet to showcase and discuss new technologies and business opportunities.
Why Exhibit at ADIPEC?
- Spanning over 135,000 sqm of exhibition space the event hosts more than 2,000 exhibiting companies from 135 countries around the world.
- Situated at a crossroads of east meets west, ADIPEC is the largest oil and gas exhibition and conference in Asia, Africa, Europe, and the MENA region attracting 100,000+ trade professionals across the world.
- The 25 Country Pavilions exhibiting allow your organization to generate new business and capitalize on existing bilateral trade opportunities.
- ADIPEC helps you engage with decision makers with real buying power, enabling billions of dollars of business to be conducted during the 4 days of the show.
- Exhibit to do business with 15 International Oil Companies like BP, CEPSA, Dragon Oil, Eni, ExxonMobil, GS Energy, INPEX/JODCO, Mubadala Petroleum, OXY, Partex, Shell, Statoil, TAQA UAE, TOTAL, Wintershall.
- ADIPEC allows more and more National Oil Companies to outsource technologies from around the world. Book a stand to connect with ADNOC, BAPCO, BPCL, CPTDC, Dolphin Energy, GAIL, Gazprom, HPCL, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, JOGMEC, KNOC, Kuwait Oil Company, OGDCL, Oil India Ltd, ONGC India, Petronas, Pertamina, Saudi Aramco, Sharjah National Oil Company (SNOC).