AgroFarm has developed consistently over recent years to become the excellent top forum for Russian animal farmers and Russian and international suppliers. It assumes a leading position as an international exhibition for animal husbandry and animal breeding in Russia.
The exhibition’s special hallmark is its broad programme that covers all major aspects of productive animal husbandry: breeding and genetics, equipment and technology for animal husbandry, environmental engineering, and bioenergy, as well as services. The mixture of a technical exhibition and comprehensive technical programme responds to the ever growing needs of the branch for information and captures the spirit of the times.
AgroFarm is supported by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation and is considered to be an important platform for promoting animal production. AgroFarm is held every year at the VDNH exhibition grounds in Moscow.
AgroFarm presented a broad spectrum covering all major aspects of livestock husbandry.
- Breeding stock, breeding programmes, reproduction technology
- Farm inputs
- Feed production and feed storage
- Animal housing and barn construction
- Husbandry and feeding technology
- Controlled environment, energy, and environmental engineering
- Milking and cooling technology
- Technology for dung, solid and liquid manure
- Transport vehicles, transport services
- Processing and marketing
- Implements, accessories and spare parts
- Management and consultancy
- Information, trade press