The 29th International agricultural exhibition and trade fair “Agrorus 2019” will be held from 02 to 05 September 2020 (exhibition) and from 29 August to 06 September 2020 (trade fair) in St. Petersburg.
AGRORUS is a Russian major exhibition venue for skills exchange and achievements demonstration of small-scale farming of Russia and foreign countries.
AGRORUS serves as an excellent platform for the implementation of the State program of agricultural development and regulation of agricultural products, raw materials and food for 2013-2020.
The exhibition is organized by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation, The Government of St. Petersburg, The Government of The Leningrad Region and ExpoForum-International Ltd.
- scientific research, innovations, and technologies;
- innovations in agriculture and machinery engineering;
- agricultural machinery and equipment;
- equipment for processing, packaging, transporting and storing agricultural products;
- livestock breeding. Veterinary medicine;
- horticulture. Fertilizer. Seeds and seeding. Lawn and garden. Greenhouses;
- transport and logistics;
- autonomous energy and engineering systems;
- ECO and farmer products;
- food and beverages;
- financial, bank and legal services;
- specialized mass media.