Innovations and research projects are especially promoted by universities and colleges. Due to that fact, ALUMINIUM 2020 will host the new area Industry meets Science for the first time this year. Universities and colleges are offered an exclusive area to present their innovations and latest developments to an international audience.
- 26% of the expected 27,000 visitors attend the trade fair to get informed about the latest developments in processing and to learn about innovative applications
- 59% of exhibitors want to generate new business opportunities
With this area, visitors and exhibitors are led specifically to universities and colleges. They become aware of their latest research projects, proposals, and innovations. This is your chance. Become part of ALUMINIUM 2020 and present your institute in this new specialized area.
- Access to the aluminum industry, covering the whole supply chain
(especially automotive, engineering, construction, and electronics)
- Present your solutions in a free lecture slot in the ALUMINIUM forum
- Invite as many of your contacts as you want for free
- Reach your industry contact persons: 20% of ALUMINIUM visitors work in research and development