Exhibition & Event in Iran
AMB Iran 2018 (26-29 June 2018) Tehran, Iran
26 - 29
Date: 26th June 2018
AMB Iran showcases the latest developments in machine tools, precision tools and relevant periphery for metal machining. AMB Iran is the first internationally recognized trade fair for metal-cutting technology taking place in Iran after the sanctions’ lifting. AMB Iran is more than just an exhibition: it enables you to (re-)enter the Iranian market and is the ideal stepping stone to this flourishing economic region.
While AMB Iran’s first edition in May 2016 was a remarkable success, the 2017 edition of this trade fair has exceeded all expectations. With 5,736 specialist visitors stopping by the stands of the 202 exhibitors, it doubled its number of exhibitors and tripled the number of visitors. Very promising prospects for 2018!
One of the main benefits of our initiative is that participation in the matchmaking event is free of charge. Only the first 200 registered companies will have a chance to participate in the matchmaking event so hurry up to meet your new business partners! Once registered the additional benefits will be provided to you:
BEFORE THE EVENT
- A business scan of the company’s readiness to go international;
- Assistance in the elaboration of high-quality cooperation profiles;
- Selection of potential business contacts;
- An arrangement of individual business meetings (pre-virtual meetings);
- Possibility to ask questions to policy representatives and technical speakers/experts/specialists for the policy event “Ask the expert” when registering on the online platform.
DURING THE EVENT
- Access to political representatives and technical experts during the Policy Conference;
- Access to the EU Matchmaking area;
- Optimisation of appointment schedules;
- Access to interactive networking events.
AFTER THE EVENT
- Individual assistance with further development of first business contacts;
- Post-event survey: one month and within 3-6 months after the event;
- Partnership Agreement follow-up;
- Post-event partner search.
Business Beyond Borders works to ensure that you will enjoy your experience at the matchmaking events, and we would like you to share your success stories with us! The most committed and open participants will be granted a special treatment – opportunity to advertise their company, expand their business network and receive relevant information on a regular basis.
- We will help you advertise the name of your company and services through our “BBB – Success Stories” online. The name of your company will be mentioned several times on the BBB website as well as on our social media platforms.
- We will help you expand your network, and meet organizations supporting SMEs through invitations to relevant events and to a “Business Beyond Borders Ceremony” (e.g. EEN Annual event, the EPE – European Parliament of Enterprises, the SME Academy, etc.).
- We will keep you informed regarding relevant EU initiatives which can support you in your international business expansion efforts.