AMB, International Exhibition of Metal Working, has become established as a top event in even years. It occupies a leading position among the exhibitions in the industry and ranks among the world’s top five events. All the world market and technology leaders come together on a total exhibition area of more than 120,000 brutto square meters to present technologies for future production. Visitors also profit, in particular, from the clear thematic hall assignment. AMB is supported by an attractive accompanying programme featuring interesting special shows. Whether you travel by air, car, rapid-transit railway or train, it is easy to reach the Stuttgart Trade Fair Centre.
The excellent infrastructure enables visitors to obtain information on industry trends in one day, including arrival and departure, depending on individual trade fair objectives.
AMB at a glance:
- Over 120,000 brutto square meters of exhibition space
- All global market and technology leaders as exhibitors
- Technologies for the production of tomorrow
- Clear, structured hall division according to product areas
- Attractive framework programme with special shows and congresses
- Optimal accessibility by plane, car, S-Bahn (urban rail) and train