International exhibition for domestic and industrial heating, water supply, engineering and plumbing systems, ventilation, air-conditioning and equipment for pools, saunas and spas.
Aquatherm Moscow is the leading event in Russia in the industry of heating, water supply, engineering and plumbing systems, air-conditioning, ventilation and equipment for pools, saunas and spas and the key business platform for demonstration of the latest industry novelties of international and Russian manufacturers.
Aquatherm Moscow is an international b2b benchmark event for the heating, water supply, and pool market players. As an exhibitor of the largest and best-attended industry exhibition in Russia and CIS, your company will have a unique opportunity to open the highly prospective market and grow your sales.
Network with decision makers from public and private sectors, generate leads and conduct business with over 28 000 local distributors, wholesalers, dealers, manufacturers, engineering, construction, housing and property companies at one not-to-be-missed place!
- Present the latest products to the industry
- Generate new sales leads
- Strengthen ties with existing customers
- Obtain information about the latest industry developments
Extensive visitor promotion campaign, based on detailed market research, has been planned to attract a large number of relevant buyers, includes:
- Targeted mailings to HVAC professionals
- Programme to attract key buyers
- Advertising in trade and business press
- Promotion at the major global and domestic HVAC events
- Outdoor advertising
- E-marketing promo campaign
Visitor target groups:
- Distributors, wholesalers, and retailers of the heating, water supply, and pool products
- Managers and specialists of engineering and construction companies
- Energy providers, sanitary and heating appliances facility managers
- Technicians in heating, water supply air-conditioning, ventilation, plumbing, cooling, bathrooms, pools, saunas and refrigeration equipment
- Manufacturers, safety technicians, specialists in assessment and certification, logisticians
- Oil and gas production and processing companies
- Administration bodies for public institutions