Exhibition & Event in Dubai
Big 5 Heavy 2018 (26-28 March 2018) Dubai, UAE
26 - 28
Date: 26th March 2018
Over the past 35 years, The Big 5 has firmly established its position as the leading international construction event. The Big 5 portfolio of events has connected more than 100,000 global suppliers and buyers of construction products providing an exceptional opportunity to do business, network and learn from global leaders.
Over recent years, The Big 5 brand has successfully launched niche product focused events including Middle East Concrete and PMV Live. As of 2017, The Big 5 Heavy will be run as a new, independent, international large-scale exhibition dedicated to the heavy construction industry and will run from 26 – 28 March 2018 at the Dubai World Trade Center.
With a network of over 40 agents worldwide, a local office with on the ground expertise, a dedicated marketing and database team and a strong network of industry advocates and government bodies, The Big 5 Heavy will give you direct access to thousands of architects, interior designers, engineers, contractors and real estate developers actively seeking new and innovative heavy machinery and construction products.
5 REASONS WHY YOU NEED TO BE AT THE BIG 5 HEAVY
- The show attracted 20,000+ visitors in 2016
- Meet with Architects, Property Developers, Contractors, Engineers, Specifiers, Local Municipalities, Government authorities responsible for construction and infrastructure works
- Choose from 5 sector profiles which would offer you a guaranteed reach to your target market
- Join 400 other exhibitors at the largest dedicated infrastructure event in the Middle East
- Get in front of high profile procurement figures working on budgets of US$ 100mn+ as part of the Hosted Buyer Programme.
- Reach 350,000 prospective buyers through a number of FREE marketing opportunities
FOR INTERNATIONAL BRANDS: The GCC is the right market for you
- The GCC infrastructure market has an estimated value of over USD 400 billion
- There are currently 1,246 ongoing projects that are in different stages of the construction life cycle
- 324 projects with an estimated value of USD$143 BN are already in the initial stages of construction (i.e. concept and design)
- The main growth is coming from Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and UAE