Exhibition & Event in Qatar
The Big 5 Qatar (24-26 September 2018) Doha, Qatar
Date: 26th September 2018
The Big 5 Qatar is all about bringing construction product suppliers and buyers together under one roof to showcase, examine and sign deals to acquire a raft of innovative products. But unlike many other events, The Big 5 Qatar will also focus on providing the most important content to our visitors.
With the very latest market information on hand at the event, it means The Big 5 Qatar is a must-attend for the whole industry and therefore you will meet more buyers. The event will include:
CPD CERTIFIED WORKSHOPS
- Covering critical topics such as Project Management, BIM, Sustainability in Construction, and much more, these certified workshops are fundamental for visitors looking to improve their industry credentials and continue personal development meaning the workshops bring more active professionals to the event.
LIVE PRODUCT DEMONSTRATIONS
- These are designed to bring you and your innovative products closer to the buyers.
- Interactive free-to-attend seminars and panel sessions covering the hot topics impacting today’s industry professionals.
- Visitors can arrange direct meetings with you during the event.
Source new products
- Source locally distributed construction products and technologies
- Meet hundreds of local and international exhibitors
- Exclusive face to face meetings through B2B matchmaking service
Develop your career
- Attend CPD certified workshops and earn credits and develop your industry knowledge
- Opportunity to connect with existing partners and prospective clients
- Develop your career and knowledge
Discover latest trends
- Get inspired by the range of new products and technologies
- Stay up to date with what the Egyptian and African market has to offer
- Witness live product demonstrations and experience products first-hand
- Connect with construction professionals and industry figures
- Take-away the show guide, a directory of the exhibitors and speakers who brought new products and possibilities to your attention
- Opportunity to meet and collaborate with new and existing suppliers and distributors