With the support of State Duma of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Regional Development, Government of Moscow, Government of the Moscow region, Russian Union of Builders.
Exhibition ExpoCem demonstrates achievement of all participants in the construction process — from the stage of scientific development to implementation of the production, from the design solutions and building materials to the finished object. Market professionals will have a unique opportunity to share experiences, to study the future needs of the construction industry, to meet with their end users.
- Equipment for production and preparing of raw materials
- Functional technologies and equipment for reconstruction and improvement of the cement plants
- Resource and energy saving in cement manufacturing
- Product quality management and control systems
- New kinds of binding materials on cement basis
- Transportation, container, packaging and storage of cement
- Laboratory equipment
- Ecology, application of waste products and alternative kinds of fuel
- Fire-resistant material
Specialized exhibition ExpoCem-2015 brought together more than 150 exhibitors from 15 countries, including Russia, China, Germany, Turkey, Ukraine, Belarus, Italy, Austria, Denmark, Finland, France and other countries. Expositions presented by companies from St. Petersburg, Moscow, Bryansk, Chelyabinsk, Ryazan, Rostov, Samara, Yekaterinburg, Volgograd, Novgorod, Smolensk, Krasnodar Territory, the Republic of Bashkortostan, Tatarstan, Dagestan. The exhibition this year was attended by about 7000 experts.