International CHINAPLAS 2020 Exhibition on Plastics & Rubber Industries is a 4 day event being held from 21th MAY to 24th April 2020 at the National Exhibition and Convention Center, Hongqiao, Shanghai, PR China. This event showcases product from Plastic & Plastic Products, Rubber & Rubber Products industries. The coming edition will be a tech-heavy one – apart from being a well-mixture of Chinese and overseas suppliers and exhibits, it will shine the spotlight on “Intelligent Manufacturing, High-tech Materials and Green Solutions.
Accompanying the growth of China’s plastics and rubber industries for over 30 years, CHINAPLAS 2020 has become a distinguished meeting and business platform for these industries and has also largely contributed to their prosperous development. At present, CHINAPLAS 2020 is not only the largest plastics and rubber trade fair in Asia, it is also widely recognized by the industry as the 2nd most influential exhibition in the world. Its significance is surpassed only by K Fair in Germany, the world’s premier plastics and rubber trade fair.
CHINAPLAS 2020 has been certified as a “UFI Approved Event” by the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry (UFI), an internationally-recognized representative body of the international trade fair sector. This endorsement further demonstrates CHINAPLAS’ proven track record as an international event, with professional standards of exhibition and visiting services as well as quality project management.
Since 1987, CHINAPLAS 2020 has gained sustained support from EUROMAP (European Committee of Machinery Manufacturers for the Plastics & Rubber Industries) as the Sponsor. In 2018 edition, it will be the 29th consecutive edition to earn EUROMAP as the exclusive sponsor in China
Scope of Exhibits
• 3D Technologies
• Ancillary Equipment
• Blow Molding Machines
• Chemicals & Raw Materials, Auxiliaries
• Colour Pigment and Masterbatch
• Composite & High-performance Materials
• Extruders & Extrusion Lines
• Film Technology
• Integrated Automation
• Injection Molding Machines
• Machinery & Plant for Finishing, Decorating, Printing & Marking
• Machinery for Foam, Reactive or Reinforced Resins
• Machines & Equipment for Preprocessing and Recycling
• Measuring, Control & Testing Equipment
• Mould & Die
• Other Processing & Post Processing Machines
• Parts & Components
• Presses & Welding Machines
• Semi-finished Products, etc.
Who Should Visit CHINAPLAS 2019
Visitors include manufacturers / agents / distributors / servicing organization from the industries of:
• Building & City Infrastructure
• Chemicals & Raw Materials
• E&E, IT & Telecommunications
• Packaging End-user (included food, beverage, commodity & etc.)
• General Plastic Products
• Lighting & LED
• Machine Manufacturing
• Mould & Die
• Plastic Furniture
• Reuse & Recycling
• Rubber Products
• Wire & Cable
• Others: Toys, stationery, sports goods, hand tools, etc.