DIHAD is an annual international Aid & Development conference and exhibition held in Dubai, UAE. DIHAD started in 2004 as the Middle East’s first humanitarian aid and development event. Now in its 16th edition, DIHAD has by far proved to be the ultimate regional event for the exchange of humanitarian ideas, values, and practices.
The Event hosts a variety of tracks like the Exhibition, the Conference, and Workshops.
It creates a forum for people of the humanitarian sector to interact, foster partnership, seeks donors, shares knowledge, gain information on the latest trends, shares success stories, learn about new and effective products/ services launched in the market.
DIHAD has grown into one of the largest among humanitarian events as it brings together humanitarian actors and key decision makers from leading international organizations, NGOs, Governmental emergency management bodies, foundations, charities, academia, the private sector and others.
DIHAD’s vision is to contribute to furthering the development of principled and effective international humanitarian and development assistance…
Building on Dubai’s strategic location between ‘East’ and ‘West’, it’s fast-growing, energetic, and entrepreneurial climate, DIHAD further endeavors to build bridges between various actors and countries from around the globe engaged in addressing needs of those affected by crises, disasters or the adverse effects of under-development.
DIHAD strives to provide a platform where assistance providers can interface with relevant actors from the corporate and governmental sectors with a view to creating meaningful synergies in support of those in need. DIHAD aims to further evolve into a truly global event with a distinct yet appropriately-sized regional character.
- Transfer and share valuable knowledge through presentations, debates, and dialogues
- Showcase new trends in operational support and supply services related to the humanitarian industry
- Enhance the U.A.E role as a world hub for local, regional and global humanitarian players.
- Each year DIHAD carries a new theme which underscores the event’s specific focus and direction.
- Meet the key decision-makers.
- Gain a competitive advantage for your Organization.
- Make new contacts and set up supply channels.
- Be part of the industry and network effectively.
- Follow the latest technological advancements.
- Meet your existing suppliers and agents
- Compare prices & find innovative solutions