Exhibition & Event in Dubai
Dubai Derma 2019 (18-20 March 2019) Dubai, UAE
18 - 20
Date: 18th March 2019
Venue: Dubai,United Arab Emirates
Dubai Derma is a unique event dedicated to Medical, Pediatric & Aesthetic Dermatology allowing all international market players to showcase and promote their products and devices, as well as regional participants to boost and update their knowledge in dermatological science.
The following is a compelling list of benefits exhibiting in Dubai Derma offers:
- Many senior management personnel visit exhibitors whom sales team may have difficulty reaching in their day to day role
- An ideal opportunity to develop sales leads for follow up appointments to an already qualified prospect
- A product can be launched to the widest possible audience at a time when interest is at a peak
- Live demonstration of solutions that are not transportable and cannot be taken on the road
- Motivate your sales teams as they are all working together to achieve a common objective
- More efficient use of sales team’s time with less traveling/prospecting required
- The sales team can have all sources of the technical backup made available
- Support of the existing sales network and test its effectiveness
- An effective way to access a mailing list of active prospects
- The buyer comes to the seller in an open environment
- Meet prospects you may not otherwise know about
- Develop relationships with existing clients
- Re-establish relationships with old clients
- Direct and high-quality communications
- Meeting highly qualified prospects
- Interaction with people
- Face to face selling
Learn and Network with the Skincare Experts
- International Skin Care Experts will share their knowledge and expertise. Enhance your standard of care with practical skills you can incorporate into your clinical practice.
- Dubai Derma has over 250 speakers who are excited to share their experiences and skills. Meet them face to face onsite!
- Meet our 540+ exhibitors featuring their latest products and technologies in skin care and cosmetics.
- Your attendance earns you CME points that are required towards maintaining your valuable certification.