Exhibition & Event in Dubai
GISEC 2020 ( 06-08 April 2020 ) Dubai, UAE
06 - 08
Date: 6th April 2020
Venue: Dubai,United Arab Emirates
The Gulf Information Security Expo & Conference (GISEC) brings together over 7,350 top IT security and tech sector professionals to discover cutting-edge solutions, share insights with industry experts and equip themselves with the right tools to protect their businesses from rapidly-evolving cyber attackers.
Supported by Dubai Electronic Security Centre, Dubai Police, Smart Dubai, the UK National Crime Agency, and the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore, GISEC is your opportunity to do business and share ideas with the world’s most important tech companies, government officials, and private industries.
KEY REASONS TO PARTICIPATE AT GISEC 2020
• Officially supported by some of the most important stakeholders in information security and technology in the UAE, including Dubai Electronic Security Center, Dubai Police and Smart Dubai.
• The world’s best minds come to GISEC, so if you’re a thought leader and innovator, you won’t want to be seen absent from this amazing speaker faculty, which includes the global CISOs of IBM, Ikea, Telefonica, DHL and many more.
• Powered by GITEX Technology Week – one of the world’s largest technology shows.
• A third party survey found that 4,600 people come to GISEC and don’t visit any other show!
• Superb speaker faculty – some of the biggest and brightest minds across the region and globally, including:
• Chief Information Officer, Ministry of Culture & Information, Saudi Arabia
• Chief Information Security Officer, National Commercial Bank, Saudi Arabia
• CEO – Compliance Support & Alliances, Dubai Electronic Security Center, United Arab Emirates
• IT Security Section Head, Department of Finance, United Arab Emirates
• Chief Information Officer, Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, United Arab Emirates