In 2017, Hospitality Qatar introduced a new complimentary section, HQ-Food Qatar. This new addition to the show was solely dedicated to the food and catering industry in Qatar.
Qatar’s food market presents an unmissable and timely opportunity to claim market share and grow businesses. Bearing in mind the Qatari food market’s dependency on imports, and predilection for high-value products, HQ-Food Qatar provides the central stage for food and agricultural produce traders, suppliers, manufacturers, and other industry specialists, to meet major Qatari buyers and ink sizeable deals.
Food Qatar will be back in 2018 with a larger section and dedicated conferences and workshops.
- Grab this timely opportunity to fill the gap in Qatar’s food imports
- Gain access to Qatar’s large and lucrative food market
- Take advantage of our B2B platform to meet representatives of large supermarket chains and retailers
- Position your business amidst a high concentration of buyers and sign agreements on the spot
- Food Manufacturing
- Fresh Fruits & Vegetables
- Fresh-cut, Convenience & Catering
- Bakery Products
- Bottled Water & Other Beverages
- Butter, Oil & Fats
- Cereals, Grains & Rice
- Coffee and Tea
- Dairy & Eggs
- Fast Foods & Snacks
- Fresh, Canned & Dry Foods
- Frozen & Chilled Foods
- Meat & Poultry
- Nuts and Spices
- Organic Products
- Processed Food
- Sugar, Confectionary & Chocolate