Exhibition & Event in Russia
Namm Musikmesse 2018 (13-16 Semptember 2018) Moscow, Russia
13 - 16
Date: 13th September 2018
NAMM Musikmesse Russia – is International Fair for Musical Instruments, Sheet Music, Music Production and Music Business Connections targeting trade visitors from Russia and the CIS.
All suppliers, users of technologies and services for events, installation, production, and journalists can find the well-structured and the full-range information about the fair on our website.
We are happy to see you on our website. We hope that you will enjoy being here.
with best regards, the team of NAMM Musikmesse Russia.
- The exhibition is perfectly positioned to cater to the growing demand in the music-product and pro-audio and lighting sectors. The interest tote fair is constantly growing, which is proved by increasing rates of attendance and exhibit space.
- The trade fair informs visitors about the latest technologies, consumer needs, and competitors` offer. The fair gives the opportunity to learn more about the Russian market and its high capacity.
- Over 13 000 top decision-makers, industry experts, and end-consumers meet at the fair annually. The exhibition offers the best platform to establish and strengthen business contacts.
- A customized advertising campaign aims to attract all visitor target groups from Russia, the CIS countries, and the Baltics through online marketing and social networking, outdoor advertising and radio ads.
- The exhibition`s extensive business program is organized with the help of industry experts, relevant associations, and professional agencies.
- Large-scale organization of concerts, festivals, shows, competitions, and demonstrations attract to the exhibition thousands of end customers.
- The simultaneous hosting of the NAMM Musikmesse Russia exhibition and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia promotes attendee growth and increased brand exposure.