Date: 29th May 2018
PLAST is a 4 day event being held from 29th May to the 1st June 2018 at the Milan Fairground Rho in Milano, Italy. Plast is the European event for the plastics and rubber industries that takes place in the new exhibition complex at the Milan Fairgrounds, which will be hosting its first large exhibition of machinery and technology. The concurrent scheduling of IPACK-IMA, the packaging machinery show, on the same site, leads to a major production-chain event – plastics-to-packaging. These two historic exhibitions now coincide, while keeping their own individual identities. There are strong synergies between the plastics and the packaging sectors: 50% of packaging materials are in plastic. So in a single trip to Milan, it will be possible to visit the top showcases of two commercially and technologically related sectors.
The whole range of products is represented in PLAST exhibits areas:
• Injection moulding, extrusion, blow moulding, thermoforming and welding machines
• Machines for foam, reactive and reinforced resins
• Molds and dies, laboratory control and test equipment, ancillary equipment for plastics and rubber processing, additive manufacturing, rapid prototyping, synthesizing, modelling softwares
• Machines for secondary processing, finishing, decorating, marking and plastics packaging, as downstream equipment
• Machines and equipment for the plastics and rubber recovery and recycling
• Raw materials, acrylics, polyamides, polyolefinics, styrenes, vinylics, thermoplastic polyesters, thermosets, fluoropolymers, elastomers, pigments, colourants, masterbatches, fillers, reinforcements, additives, process auxiliaries and other plastics
• Secondary and regenerated raw materials, R PET R PE, R PP, ABS R, R PVC, regenerated elastomers, composites, plastic and rubber alloys and other materials
• Semi-finished and finished products, household, electrical, electronic, industrial and agricultural applications and other plastics and rubber applications and processes
• Product design, manufacturing and reconstruction services and other services for the plastics and rubber industry.