Plastivision India 2020 is a 5 day event being held from 28th February to 4th March 2019 at the Pragati Maidan in New Delhi, India. This event showcases products like Raw Materials, Polymers, Resins & Components,printing machinery and equipment,mouldes and dies,plastic technology,Pneumatic Equipment & Components,Primary Processing Machinery etc. in the Plastic & Plastic Products industry.
Plastivision India has been the key event for more than 1500 exhibitors to present their products, innovation, ideas, and services and to an audience seeking solutions. Plastivision India 2020 will feature a range of exhibitors displaying innovative products across the following areas:
• Paint, resin, adhesives, and glues
• Injection & blow moulding machines
• Plastic extrusions
• Plastic finished products
• Claming system screws & barrels
• Thermoforming/Films thermoplastics
• Pre & Post processing machines
• Holds & Dies measuring control and test equipment
• Machinery & equipment for processing recycling
• Integrated automation
• Bag & Sack making machines
• Parts & Components
• Mixers/Crushers/Grinders extrusion and extrusion line machines
• Semi-finished products, technical parts, reinforced plastics
Plastivision 2020 provides a unique platform to connect with the players in the Indian plastic industry. Whether you represent a small or a big business – you can strengthen your brand’s reputation by exhibiting in this trade fair.
Here are a few convincing pointers that make exhibiting at Plastivision perfect business sense.
• The exhibition attracts visitors from several states in India.
• 25 years of consistency has created immense brand equity for Plastivision. Many block their dates and make it a point to visit Plastivision as it translates into better business sense.
• We expect 200,000+ visitors to visit over 5 days. This includes a wide range of visitors with different profiles who come here for a handshake and making business connections.
• Plastivision 2020 is supported and promoted by the Government of India. This helps in signing of MOUs, trade agreements and attracts many Key Opinion Leaders that in turn bring in better quality of visitors.
• The trade fair will be held in New Delhi. The city is the nerve centre of industrial India and is internationally connected.
• It is a mixture of technology and innovation evolution. This industry is ever-evolving and at Plastivision you can see these patterns clearly visible as many exhibitors showcase working demonstrations.