Exhibition & Event in Qatar
Project Qatar 2019 (29 April-01 May 2019) Doha, Qatar
29 - 01
Date: 29th April 2019
Project Qatar is the country’s only business exhibition specialized in construction and all related industries. The show promises fast market penetration into the country’s lucrative construction market, and the opportunity to generate new business leads with companies of all sizes. Project Qatar 2019 is thus a peerless platform, and participation is essential for everyone aiming at seizing a share of Qatar’s arena of opportunities.
The Qatari construction sector is the fastest growing construction market in the Gulf region, with USD 26 Billion allocated for major projects and accounting for 47% of Qatar’s total 2017 expenditure. In 2015 alone, 60% of Qatar’s imports was construction-related, amounting to a total of USD 19.7 Billion.
7 REASONS TO TAKE PART IN PROJECT QATAR 2019
- Showcase your full range of products and services at the heart of the booming Qatar construction market
- Seize immediate face to face networking opportunities across the entire Levant and Gulf regions
- Seize massive opportunities in direct investment projects estimated at USD 160 billion to develop the country’s infrastructure following Qatar’s winning bid to host the FIFA World Cup in 2022
- Benefit from the existing long-term construction projects and the massive developments in Qatari’s construction sector
- Reach influential decision makers seeking environmental and green building technologies and sustainable solutions for their projects
- Position your company at the forefront of the industry
- Generate valuable sales and maximize your return on investment
Project Qatar is the country’s leading construction fair. In 2018, 1,700 companies and brands from 29 countries exhibited at the show. It provides a unique platform to explore the latest equipment and services in the construction industry, develops international relationships and generates new business opportunities.
Benefit from a unique professional experience and:
- Gain access to local market dynamics, investors, and niche providers that enhance product offerings
- Take advantage of a unique opportunity to come face-to-face with local market decision-makers in both the private and public spheres
- Keep abreast of the latest industry and market developments
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of planned and current construction projects being carried out in the country