The region’s dedicated trade show for professional technologies and services for the events, entertainment, and ProAV industry. With more buzz and more visitors than the launch, the second edition of Prolight + Sound Middle East featured 28 exhibitors from 9 countries representing almost 80 brands, while 2,156 trade visitors from 61 countries passed through the buzzing hall at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
The show also hosted for the first time, The Events, Technology, and Entertainment Development Forum, which ran alongside the exhibition and had more than 23 local and international speakers, including panel discussions case studies and technical presentations. The 2017 show also saw Audinate host their Level 1 and 2 Dante Certification Training on the last day of the show.
The 5rd edition of Prolight + Sound Middle East will again take place in Dubai, UAE 24-26 January 2021. Do not miss this stunning opportunity to expand your business and network in the MENA region.
Prolight + Sound Middle East is the platform where supply & demand meet.
The lively event festivals and nightlife activity of the Middle East attract and fascinate people from all over the world. Thus, organizers are looking for high-quality products which can power-up their venues to make their events lively, unique and successful.
Key success factors:
- Growing events industry in UAE is one of the key factors which directly impacts the AV industry in a positive way.
- Concerts, cultural, tourism and sporting events are driving audiovisual growth across MEA, requiring automated solutions in the AV industry.
- Demand for AV Technology in Saudi Arabia is on the rise with the launch of the General Entertainment Authority (GEA), which is responsible for the nation’s expanding entertainment sector
- Companies see benefits of renting professional AV solutions from rental companies which will stimulate growth in rental and staging.
- Retail industry (which accounts for 30% of Dubai’s GDP) is heavily investing in the audio-visual solutions to enhance the visitor experience.