Exhibition & Event in Turkey
Worldfood Istanbul 2019
04 - 07
Date: 4th September 2019
Worldfood Istanbul 2019 is the largest food and drink exhibition in Turkey. The event annually attracts over 360 domestic and international food producers, who converge in Istanbul to network, negotiate and conclude business with Turkey’s food industry buyers.
- Turkey’s population exceeds 77 million – the 17th most populous country in the world and one of the largest markets in the region.
- The country’s young population are emulating western consumer patterns and demanding more choice.
- The country is ideally located in both South-eastern Europe and South-western Asia, making it a favourable destination for foreign direct investment.
- GDP per capita in 2013 equalled US$10,946 – a substantial consumer market.
- Turkey’s network of grocery and retail outlets are looking to source more international products to cater for the Turkish market – an ideal time to enter into the Turkish market place.
>> Read more on the Turkish food market here
Since 1993, Worldfood Istanbul 2019 has been the trusted route to market, reflecting the trends of the industry, initiating international cooperation and bringing the latest food and beverage products to the Turkish marketplace.
Please Visit Turkey Exhibitions Calendar